Madeline is really understanding Christmas trees and Santa this year, so I couldn't wait to get our tree up. Here is the requisite forced-smile picture.

She loved looking at all the different ornaments.
Fia had some fun playing with the lights.


Madeline tried her best not to smile.

With this being Fia's first Christmas, I got them both new stockings. Madeline never had a decent one to begin with anyway. I just need to get their names embroidered on them. It's looking very festive around here.


Madeline tried her best not to smile.

With this being Fia's first Christmas, I got them both new stockings. Madeline never had a decent one to begin with anyway. I just need to get their names embroidered on them. It's looking very festive around here.
After all of that, I decided I was still in the Christmas spirit and wanted to make Christmas cookies. At 7 o'clock at night. And not just any cookies. The famous Lair Christmas Cookies.
Umm, not the brightest idea I've had in awhile. But we had fun! Madeline was a great helper as always.
Of course the decorating was her favorite part.

I'd say they turned out pretty good. They even tasted great too!





1 comment:
Your cookies look better than mine!
Post a Comment