
This was Madeline's first homework assignment. We were supposed to decorate this tree with whatever we wanted. Family pictures were a given. Then we filled it in with "ornaments" colored by her and some of her favorite characters.
- The characters are from Yo Gabba Gabba, her new favorite show.
- Woody from Toy Story was a given too, she loves that movie.
- The glitter was not a good idea in hindsight.
- I wanted to do some sort of stickers since she loves those. I found candy cane stickers when I was out and thought they were perfect for this.
- She is obsessed with tracing her hand and had me do that while we were making her other ornaments, so on the tree it went.
2 comments:
too cute! i'm glad you said she's obsessed with tracing her hand....at least I know my daughter isn't the only one!!
I love this
Post a Comment