
She was a sport and let the paparazzi snap some photos. This is Andy's cousin Ellie. I love this picture.

Getting a family photo is so tough with little kids. It still turned out fairly well though.

The real fun began when Madeline and Sophia got to open all their presents. Madeline was really into the whole present-opening thing this year. I can only imagine how she'll be next year.

Poor Sophia. You can tell she was so tired, but still having fun. These beautiful white coats they both got looked so cute with their nice dresses.

Uncle Dave helped out a bit.

Especially when it came to modeling the clothes.

The next morning we had yet another Christmas with Andy's immediate family. Madeline's theme was kitchen stuff.....a new kitchen and play food to go with it.

Sophia got a few new toys to play with too.

Check out Andy in his new "godfather" hat.

Papaw and Nana drove up later and helped Andy put Madeline's new kitchen together. It took FOREVER! Thank goodness Andy had help. I can only imagine the Dads trying to build this thing on Christmas Eve.
Madeline couldn't stand to sit by and watch once it started actually resembling a kitchen.
This was her reaction once it was all done. I'd say the verdict is a good one.

No comments:
Post a Comment