Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Day in the Life....

Back when Madeline was just a wee thing, I documented a day in her life.  Since I kinda use this as our family photo album, I thought it would be fun to do again.  No two days are ever the same, but here is a snapshot of a recent day.

Fia usually greets me with a big smile in the mornings! Then she gets to watch Dora while we wait for Madeline to get up.


Breakfast time!  Of course I had to give them pop-tarts on the day I was taking pictures.  Ugh.  Usually it's a nice, healthy cereal or pancakes with fruit.  


The playroom starts the day relatively clean.


The first of many books we'll read for the day. 


Then it's off to bathtime.  This isn't typical, but there wasn't time the night before so morning bathtime it is.


Off to the basement to play and rock out!



Then it's time to drop Madeline off at preschool.  This day she gets to have lunch with her friends which means it's just me and The Fi at home.



I love this part of our day when Madeline isn't around and I can play with Fia without interruption.  We typically read LOTS of books and do puzzles.


After picking Madeline up, we head to "her office" for her to show off everything she made.


This day happened to have great weather so we went for a walk.


Let's play find The Fia.


Hmm, the playroom looks about right.....


DADDY'S HOME!


Then it's time for bed.




No comments: