Thursday, March 22, 2012

Family Night

Being stuck inside was really starting to get to us recently (before this crazy warm weather), so we decided to take the kids out one night recently to Jump n Jacks.  It's a new kids indoor play area and they also have food.  We had pizza and let the kids play for a few hours, all for $22.  We'll definitely be back!  

We started in the "3 and under" area.  It's a special enclosed area for the little ones and was perfect for little Fia.  As you can imagine, Madeline got a bit bored after awhile.  Luckily that's when our pizza arrived.




I took this next picture from our dinner table after I couldn't keep the kids contained any longer.  Who wants to sit and eat dinner when there is a crazy flashing floor right next to you?  The image changed to all sorts of things...interactive puzzles, a pond with jumping frogs, and other craziness.  They LOVED this and pretty much wanted to stay here for most of the time.  This is also where we lost Fia.  Yes...lost her.  She was there one minute and gone the next.  Andy and I were sitting right there talking and we both missed her running away.  Luckily this place has many workers standing around making sure the kids are kept in line, so I enlisted several of them to help me find her.  She was found in the big playground area that was right next to the floor screen, so she thankfully didn't go far.  Sure gave us a scare though!  That ended all small talk between Andy and I and we took turns watching over each kid from then on to make sure we didn't lose another one after that.


This is the big playground area and it's awesome!  It's big enough so even the adults can go through.  I should have gotten a wide picture from the outside so you could see it's size, but I didn't think of it.  We were having too much fun.  That and making sure we didn't lose a kid again.



No comments: