We have tickets to the M_ch_g_n game, but we don't know what to do. We really want to go and we've never been to a M game. But with the economy the way it is n' such, we could also really use the money we would get from selling them. It would be a nice chunk of change. We are torn. It makes it extra tough because we have really good student seats that we wouldn't get again unless we paid an arm and a leg.
So what should we do?
1. Are you kidding?! Go t0 the game! GO BUCKS!
2. The money would be nice padding in this economy. Sell them.
You can leave me a comment or vote in the poll I have going on the right of my page.
5 comments:
I say GO TO THE GAME! You will make plenty of scacrifices in the next 18-25 years. Enjoy what may be your only shot at great seats to the M game.
It's an experience you'll never forget--I absolutely think you should go. But I'm diehard--I can't imagine choosing money (or, really, anything!) over OSU football. :D
OMG, how much are you selling them for? Jack's 30th birthday is on November 19th and has always wanted to go to that game.
Definitely go to the game. The experience far outweighs any cost you'd receive for them. If fact, make it an entire experience and get down there early and do all that you can do to tailgate, do skull session etc. It's just amazing.
We considered this too but I told Craig that I'd only sell them if it because financially irresponsible not to (my minimum for that was $1000 a ticket) Considering that Michigan isn't even close to being a ranked team and Ohio State has 2 loses, you'd hardly get anything above face value for them anyhow this year.
To put in into perspective, there were people who were trading their Michigan tickets to get Penn State tickets - this is the ONLY year that would have happened.
I'd say go to the game but if you decided differently, I'd love to buy them from you! My husband would love me if I was able to find tickets to that game but he doesn't really need to go!!!
You better go!
Post a Comment