


I worship whoever invented puffs. For the uninitiated, they are like little baby fruit-flavored Cheetos. They are wonderful for many reasons:
1. Madeline LOVES them!! Her eyes get huge as soon as she sees the container.
2. They keep her entertained long enough for me to actually get something done around the house. She likes to pick them up and eat them herself and she isn't too good at this yet. So it takes her a long time to actually get one in her mouth. Alot end up on the floor or in her seat though. (The dogs are her shadow now more than ever.)
3. Because of #'s 1 and 2, these things are my savior! She will be mid-scream and I can get her to quiet down in 2 seconds once I pull out a puff.
Some parents don't leave the house without at least 2 binkies in tow for fear of a meltdown. Me....I make sure I have a whole baggy full of puffs.
3 comments:
I love puffs! Have you tried them? My godson had some and I tried them--yum! They were the first baby-related thing that DH bought for me. He decided they would be a good way for me to get my veggies b/c they were sweet potato...lol!
You are not kidding! Wait until she starts screaming "puffs"!! I think that was Addison's first word. LOL!
oh yeah katie loved those things:)
Post a Comment