Sunday, August 9, 2009

BIG Weekend!

We found out we are having another girl!! It's going to be so much fun having two little girls so close together. Here she is....




We just started discussing names today, so no we don't have a list yet. We have one name that we both really like so far, but we aren't sharing yet. :) Hmm, maybe we'll keep this a secret until she's born. We'll need to come up with a better nickname than Guido for the rest of the pregnancy. That is what she's been called up to this point (don't ask why, we are strange). Madeline's nickname was Wade.

In other Baby Lair news, I think I started feeling her kick today. It was two different times, once while I was still lying in bed this morning and the other right after dinner. They were very faint and if I didn't already know what it felt like, I would totally have missed it. So maybe I'll get to feel her from here on out! Yay!

Now on to Madeline.....She had some excitement herself with her first haircut. We've been letting it grow out but she refuses to keep anything in her hair to keep it out of her eyes. So we had to do something. She looks so cute that I wish we would have done this sooner!

This is her "before" picture, literally. They have a little play area for the kids while you wait for your appointment. She LOVED the slide.


Here she is in her chair. Brillant idea to have TV's for the kids to watch! It helped distract her. They asked what her favorite show was and then put a DVD of that show on for her.

She did so well! Not one tear. Although she got a little weirded out every once-in-a-while.



All done! She wouldn't look at me so this was the best I could get.

How cute does she look now? Freakin' adorable!

3 comments:

Aunt Jenna said...

OMG I love her haircut!! It's perfect!!

And I'm SO EXCITED about the new baby girl. I was hoping & praying that you would have another girl!!! I can't wait until she's here!

ladybugDZ said...

OMG!!!! You are having another baby girl!! You are one lucky lady! Congrats to you! M's hair cut is soooooo cute! Love it!

erin said...

yay for baby girls and haircuts!!