Monday, August 31, 2009
Funny how your perspective changes
Life before Madeline, Andy and I used to think those mall play areas for the kids were awful. Like the worst place you would ever want to be….a bunch of screaming, out-of-control kids and you are sitting right in the middle of it. But yesterday we went to the mall to buy Madeline some new sneakers (which look freakin’ adorable, by the way) and we let her go in and play for awhile. Oh my gosh, I don’t think we’ve ever seen her have so much fun. She was running around with all the other kids yelling and screaming and having a blast! She was crawling through the tunnels and going everywhere. I thought for sure she would get run over at some point because it was pretty crowded, but the bigger kids did a good job of watching out for the little ones. I knew when it was time to go she would throw a fit, but fortunately it wasn’t too bad. It was naptime and she was pretty tired. She was out before we even got on the highway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no i'm pretty sure that they are still awful. i think they are a cute idea, but they really need to be moved into their own area with walls and a door. if it was in its own area and not.in.the.middle.of.the.mall where we can hear screaming.louder.than.jet.engines from one end to the other, i think they would be fabulous.
Post a Comment