Isn't this too early for the Terrible Two's? I've heard it comes earlier than 2 years old, but I was thinking like 18 months. Madeline isn't even 15 months old yet! I'd say tonight was our first real tantrum. Why? Because I didn't want her messing with the blinds in the kitchen. She was on the floor screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking her legs. Gah, it was ear piercing! And I'm sure those will only get worse.
It's crazy how kids remember things. I haven't vacuumed in front of Madeline in a long time because she gets so upset at even the sight of the vacuum cleaner. But we got her a vacuum cleaner toy over the weekend and she instantly knew what to do with it. She stood there with it and ran it back and forth over the carpet. We were amazed! I'm hoping this toy gets her over her fear of the vacuum cleaner.
So a few weeks ago, I met two of my friends and their kiddos at the zoo. We had an awesome time just walking around and seeing the different exhibits.
I think the aquarium was everyone's favorite since they could get up and close and personal with the fishes. I love this picture of Weston that his Momma took of him at the Manatee exhibit.
After awhile, the kids needed a break from their strollers. So we hit up the play area. They loved this too! Madeline cried when we left.









No comments:
Post a Comment