My little baby is really growing up. We had her doctor's appointment yesterday and she's 25 pounds 6 oz. and 31.25" long, both within the 75-90th percentile. She's as healthy as can be so nothing else to report there.
Within the last few weeks, she has definitely turned a corner in her development. For one, her vocabulary has exploded. It seems like she is saying a new word every day or so now........more, milk, shoe, bye-bye, diaper, ball. I can't think of what else right now, but I know there is more. She also knows what a cow says. It is the cutest thing to hear her Moo.
Part of this development has also been more awareness. That isn't always a good thing, as now she realizes what happens when I drop her off at daycare. We've had a rough time with this transition but Madeline's teacher is getting better at distracting her so I can leave without her realizing and getting upset.
She also demands to be more and more independent, like sitting in her highchair. She hates it! So we've moved her to the table and she does so much better.



1 comment:
awww....she's too cute. she's getting ready to be the older wiser big sister!!
Post a Comment