Madeline wanted to take belly pics too.
Too cute!
Liz stole the words right out of my comment! Your belly is darling and so is Madeline's! I love that she did it too!
This is THE cutest post! I love it!!
haha..aww, i love it too!!
eh, you were lookin' pretty good until you posted that shot of Madeline. She totally trumped you.
aaaaahahahahaPLEASE save that M picture to compare when she's grown up and pg of her own! That would be classic!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too cute!
Liz stole the words right out of my comment!
Your belly is darling and so is Madeline's! I love that she did it too!
This is THE cutest post! I love it!!
haha..aww, i love it too!!
eh, you were lookin' pretty good until you posted that shot of Madeline. She totally trumped you.
aaaaahahahaha
PLEASE save that M picture to compare when she's grown up and pg of her own! That would be classic!
Post a Comment