Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 months away!

January 25th, 2010. It's not an official date yet, but that is the plan for now. We should know for sure in the next two weeks. So that means that as of today, we have 3 months left to get ready for this new little one on its way. That is both scary and exciting at the same time. I can only imagine how our life is going to change. But the closer it gets, the more excited I become. It means our little family is becoming more complete. I can't wait to see what the new baby's personality will be like and how that is different than Madeline. But also, how alike the two of them are and how they will play together and be best friends (at least until the teenage years).


She still doesn't have a name. We are working on it. Our list has two names on it now and neither one is a front-runner. I have a feeling we'll be waiting to name her until we meet her. Then we'll see which one fits.

1 comment:

Liz said...

How'd you get so far along already?!?! Craziness!!! I hope you have an uneventful 3rd tri and everything continues to go smoothly! :)