Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Madeline's first time Trick-or-Treating was tonight. I wasn't sure how she would do and kinda thought she would be shy and weirded out. But she actually did pretty well. She was very friendly and smiled and took her candy about half of the time. It was so cute when she would take a piece and put it in her pumpkin basket.


We don't have any kids in our neighborhood so we went to a nice neighborhood nearby. We went to 8 houses in 45 minutes and then called it a night. Yeah, she's a slow walker.


Her costume was a hit! If you can't figure it out, she is a giraffe.






She got to a bag of skittles here on the way home.

And then of course she had to have some chocolate too.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her trick or treating Saturday night. :)

Liz said...

Aww! Isn't it fun to watch them? I'm glad she had fun!