Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin/Apple Farm Trip

It was a beautiful Fall day today so we took a trip out to a local pumpkin and apple farm. It was a little chilly, so we needed to dress warm, but it didn't dampen our spirits. We all had a blast!

We started by checking out the pumpkins.

On our way to the hayride, we stopped and played in their play area.




Madeline had a great time on the hayride!


We made a pit-stop during the ride to pick an apple straight from a tree and eat it. It was delicious!




Before we left, we went and picked a whole bag of apples from their orchard. I have wonderful memories from when I was a kid of going apple picking with my Grandpa Cipollone. So it was awesome to be out doing it with my own family. I am looking forward to keeping this a tradition every Fall.



1 comment:

jannypie said...

that 3rd picture down, of madeline in the tunnel, is awesome andrea! it looks like a professional shot!