I had my monthly OB appointment yesterday and all is well and good. Nothing really to report, which is a good thing. We did discuss scheduling the c-section already. Eek! So we should know the official date soon.
It's really starting to feel close, even though it's still 3 months away. I've been feeling the urge to make room for her arrival. I got out Madeline's newborn clothes and pulled out all of the sleepers. That's about all we can reuse, I guess. The rest is all short-sleeved stuff. Then I cleaned out all of Madeline's summer clothes from the closet and dresser and made room for the baby's stuff. I feel better having some things out for her. Now we need to figure out where she is going to sleep.
She's been kicking alot now and you can see my belly move with her movements. My bedtime has definitely gotten earlier now. I was able to do okay with my normal 10pm bedtime for awhile, but anymore, I really need to go earlier or I'm pretty wiped. Especially by the end of the week. I've also been adding alot of Tums to my diet lately. At least I'm getting some extra calcium, right? :)
1 comment:
Since DD is still in 0-3 stuff and everything we got was short-sleeved, she's been rocking the layered look (long sleeved white onesie under short sleeve onesies) a lot. So you could just invest in some white onesies and do that :) Of course, I'm sure if you say you need more girl clothes, your family will be happy to oblige--no one seems to be able to resist buying girl clothes.... :)
Post a Comment