Friday, January 1, 2010

36 week update

I'm nearing the end and I feel like it too. Christmas week was definitely a turning point in how I'm feeling. No position is comfortable anymore. I'm surrounded by pillows on the couch and it doesn't matter. Even laying in bed isn't comfortable anymore. Ugh. I vaguely remember this from when I was pregnant with Madeline. The last month is the worst. I was out of work by 37 weeks last time, but I plan on making it the whole way this time around. I think I can do it! Walking around work is so hard now though. The other day, it took me 11 minutes to walk from my cube to my car. Not cool. My doctor wrote me a note at my appointment this week, so I'll get a close medical parking spot for these last 3 weeks I'm at work. Yes, only 3 more weeks! Eeek!!


At least I made it this far wearing my wedding band. I had to take off my engagement ring at least a month or so ago, but I could still wear my band. Well not anymore. That couldn't possibly have anything to do with all the Christmas cookies that I ate. Nope, not at all.

Actually, I do weigh less than I did at this time with Madeline. But not by much....only 2 pounds according to my doctor. That is surprising because I feel like I look alot better this time around. I don't know. If I can remember, I'll try to get one more belly shot soon.

No comments: