Sophia and I came home from the hospital today. I can't believe how well I am doing compared to last time. So far, my recovery has been a breeze. And breastfeeding has been going really well too!
How cute is this going home outfit?


We made it home.
We introduced Madeline to her new baby sister and she loves her!
8 comments:
Oh my freakin goodness. Can Madeline be any cuter!!!!! I love those pictures of the proud sister.
These are so precious. I can't look at them without a tear or two.
OMG how cute are these! Brings tears to my eyes looking at them. Madeline looks so happy to have a sister.
So glad recovery and BFing are going well! And Madeline is just the cutest big sister! Love it!
Madeline looks like such a big kid holding her little sister!! So glad the BF is going well!!!
These are precious! I am so thrilled to hear that your recovery is going well. 2 under 2 is a big feat!
OMG! Madeline is the CUTEST big sister!!!
Adorable! Congratulations! (Maggie has the same outfit, but she isn't as tiny anymore!)
Post a Comment