Sunday, January 17, 2010

Madeline Funnies

I haven't posted video clips in a long time, mostly because they are kind of a pain. But these stories couldn't be told. They had to be seen to do them justice.

So Madeline obviously knows her name, but she can't say it yet. Instead, she's calls herself "that's you." For example, the other night we were doing a video call with my parents. Madeline began naming everyone on the screen. She points and says, "No-no (that's what she calls my Mom instead of Nonna), Papa, that's you and Momma." When she said "that's you" she was pointing at herself. It's hilarious! Obviously I said that too much to her instead of using her name. Here she is pointing out people in her photo book.




Then we were playing with her See n' Say the other night making animal sounds. When we asked her what a pig says, she sang "La, La, La." Andy and I cracked up laughing! We have this book called Moo, Baa, La La La that has animal sounds and the pigs sing La, La, La. So she is right. Kinda of. hahahaha

We got video of this another night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This explains why she said "that's you" on the phone to me today! haha, I wondered what she was talking about! Also, I think she called the concierge from the hotel phone while my Mom was on her cell with me. She's such a social butterfly :)