Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sophia's Birthday

Sophia Marie arrived into this world on January 25th at 7:55am. She weighed 6 pounds, 14 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. Below are pictures telling her birth story.

Here was one last belly shot.

We are ready to go (at 5 o'clock in the morning) and have this baby.


When we got to the hospital, I was hooked up to the monitors while various people came and went and asked me tons of questions.


Then it was time and Andy got suited up.



After only a brief period of time in surgery, Sophia was born. She screamed at first but then was mostly quiet. And she has been pretty quiet for the most part. Hopefully this continues. :)

Andy got to hold her while I was being stitched back up.


Then it was my turn.

Here we are hanging out in the recovery room.

Our parents came to visit.


The next day we had more visitors, so I dressed her up in a cute sleeper for the day.


1 comment:

nana said...

Welcome to the world precious baby girl. We love you Sophia.