Monday, February 1, 2010

One Week Update

Sophia is 7 days old today. We went to the doctor for a check-up, and for the most part, she is doing really well. She weighs 6 lbs. 3 oz. which is 2 oz. higher than her discharge weight. So she gained, but it wasn't much for 4 days time. And she hasn't been pooping as much as she should. So we have to go back on Wednesday for them to monitor these things.

As for me, I'm doing as well as can be expected. I'm off my pain pills, so that's good. I still have pain, but I can manage. Breastfeeding is going okay. In the hospital, it was going great. But once we got home, it has been a struggle since. I'm doing my best to stick it out.

Also, I have my old circulation back. I hate it. When I was pregnant, the cold weather didn't bother me at all. Now I'm back to being cold all the time. Phooey.

This weekend, we had alot of visitors. Unfortunately, no one got to see Sophia awake.



Good thing I took some pictures of her earlier when she was awake. How cute is she? She looks so much like Madeline when she was a baby.




Andy has his hands full now.


No comments: