Sophia is doing great and she is eating more and more everyday. She took a 5 oz. bottle yesterday and I couldn't believe it. It's hard to believe she can fit that much liquid in her little body, but she does. Unfortunately the switch to formula wasn't comfortable for her. She started to spit up a ton and was excessively gassy, so we switched her to a soy-based formula and she's been doing great ever since. At night she is going about 4-5 hours from bottle to bottle compared to 3 hours during the day. Every now and then she'll go longer, but it isn't typical yet. I sure can't wait until I can get more sleep.
Her personality is very different from Madeline. She grunts alot which is really cute and funny, but she is quiet in terms of crying. She will fuss first before she cries for a bottle. Madeline would wake up from a nap screaming for her bottle. If Sophia is screaming, then she is really, really upset about something. She was screaming the other night which is so not like her so I was actually kinda worried, but I think she was just overly tired from the day. Other than that, she usually only screams in her car seat. I think all kids hate that though.
Here are some new pictures of her. You can tell she is bulking up.

1 comment:
She's getting soo big!!! I miss her!
Post a Comment