The monthly pictures are back! Except this time I'm changing things up a bit. I found these monthly stickers online instead of using a sign. Not only are they super cute, but it will be easier to get the shots when she gets older. It was tough keeping Madeline from grabbing her sign in the last few months of her pictures.
I took this when she was about 2 weeks old. So yeah, she wasn't exactly zero but close enough.
And here she is at one month. You can really tell she is longer and heavier. And you can see she is even starting to give me smiles. I love it! She doesn't go to the doctor for her check-up until next week so I don't know her stats yet.



3 comments:
Is that last picture, a glimmer into the future and her cheerleading career that she'd like to pursue?
Awww she's soo cute!!!
What a beautiful babydoll. We love you, precious.
Post a Comment