Another week, another weight check for Sophia and she did great!! She is now 6 pounds 11.5 oz. which is a 1 oz. gain per day from last week. She isn't back up to her birth weight yet, but that's okay. She is doing very well now and looks great.
As for me, breastfeeding has gotten better. A few people told me to just make it to 2 weeks and they were right. For awhile there, I really didn't think I could make it. The pain, latching issues, etc. were almost too much to take. But I made it and everything is going much better. I'm taking a prescription to help with my supply and even with that, I still have to supplement every now and then. But she is getting mostly breastmilk and we are happy with that.
I'm also feeling great with my incision. I don't have pain anymore and can do most normal activities. I still get tired pretty easily but I suppose that is combination of recovery and not getting much sleep with Sophia at night. I'm thinking one more week and I'll really be feeling great.
2 comments:
Great news all around! You're doing a great job, Mommy!!
Yay! So glad Sophia is doing well :) And I'm thrilled that bf'ing is going so good for you this time. I know how much of a struggle it is. Way to go Momma!
Post a Comment