Sunday, June 13, 2010

Madeline's Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Madeline this weekend. It wasn't as grand as having 150 people sing to her like last weekend, but she had fun. And actually, we kept it pretty small because we were worried about being stuck in the house with too many people. That and I think having too many kids over would have overwhelmed her.

I don't think I have to spell out what the theme was as it is pretty obvious from the pictures.




Mickey was our greeter at the front door.

Don't make fun of my sign. It was a last-minute addition once we realized the weather was going to cooperate and let us be outside. Did I spell that right?

Madeline loved hugging and dragging Minnie everywhere.


Sophia looked cute as always!


I tried to be creative and make "M" and "2" grilled cheeses for the kids, but it took three sandwiches just to get these four cut-outs. So that didn't work out so well.

There were only three kids including Madeline and they had a blast together.




The sandbox was the big hit of the night. They had too much fun in it and all of them were in need of baths afterwards.




Thank you so much for everyone that came! Madeline had a great time and so did we.

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

very cute party. :-0

i went to storytime today and there was a mommy named andrea, with a baby who looked juuust like madeline when she was about 6 months old!