Monday, June 28, 2010

Street Party

Our community has a street party once-a-month and for one reason or another, we've always missed it. Well we finally made it and had a blast! The catholic church was also having it's yearly festival, so there was all kinds of fun to be had.

Madeline and Andy took a ride on the Ferris wheel. Andy said it didn't only go up and down, it went sideways too. Eek!



Sophia wasn't too enthused.


Madeline had a great time the first couple of revolutions, but then she decided she was done and started screaming to get off. I didn't get a picture of that. But here she is having a great time.


She loved the balloon animal she got. It didn't last an hour before she popped it.


Here is random crazy guy we saw. I had to take a picture. I have no idea why he was painted as a dalmatian.


They have several bands all over the place. We found a good one and started dancing. Madeline needed some convincing, but once I got her going she was a dancing machine.




No comments: