


I swear I am only feeding her formula and not spiking it with whey protein. She REALLY grew this month. She is in size 3 diapers now and 9 month clothes! For comparison, my 1 year old neice is in size 3 diapers. Her growth really came out of nowhere and I have half-a-case of size 2 diapers left. I tried to make them last as long as I could, but after two blowouts I decided it was time to move on.
As for developments, she still hasn't rolled over yet. She absolutely hates tummy time so she isn't on her tummy much. She lays on her back all the time but maybe I need to put her on a boring blanket instead of her fun activity mat to encourage her to get moving. She is holding stuff in her hands now and putting them in her mouth. She even just started to grab onto her bottles. Although, she is nowhere near being able to actually hold them by herself.

She was holding her head up last month, but it was still pretty wobbly. It's a big noggin' ya know. But now she holds it up really well.




1 comment:
So cute! She's wearing the same sizes as E, who will be 11 months tomorrow! :) I love those cheeks--just want to squeeze them!!!
Post a Comment