We are going through a double naptime drop with both kids now. For a few days here and there the past week or so, Fia has dropped her morning nap and Madeline has dropped hers alltogether. I'm excited about this new development with Fia. This will open up our mornings for better activites out of the house. On the other hand, I'm not excited at all about Madeline dropping her nap for obvious reasons. So far she will lay quietly in her room and read her books until she hears Fia get up from her afternoon nap. I hope I can get her to continue this for awhile so I get a little bit of "me" time in the day.
In other news, Madeline is showing real signs of interest in potty training. She made a comment the other day about me wearing underwear. Then she saw her underwear in her drawer and wanted to wear them just like Mommy does. We told her she had to go pee in the potty if she wanted to wear them and she proceeded to do just that and was very excited! This is just the beginning but we are very much hoping this is the turning point for her.
2 comments:
As long as my DD is in her room and playing quietly, I will take the 2 hours! Quiet time is the new nap time!
I am SO dreading the dropping of naps altogether, but I agree that moving to one nap was fabulous :) And YAY for potty-training!!! What a big girl!
Post a Comment