Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rainy Day

This has been a cold, wet, boring week. Blah! One day in particular was especially yucky outside so we kept things interesting and fun inside.

Fia discovered she can climb into Madeline's chair. She loved getting in it, moving around and then falling out (on purpose).




While Fia was having fun, Madeline and I were coloring.



A friend and fellow Mommy blogger wrote recently about how Moms are usually the picture-takers and therefore aren't in most pictures with their kids. This is true for me too. She called on Mommies to get in there! So here are mine. I either took the picture myself or used the timer. I love them!








Later that day, it was still yucky outside. So I decided to turn snack time into an egg hunt. Or is that the other way around? Hmm, anyway the kids LOVED this. Fia found one egg but didn't really know what all the fuss was about. Until she saw what was inside. Her eyes lit up when she realized they were filled with goldfish and raisins.

Once Madeline started going crazy opening her eggs on the floor, I realized we probably should have done that at the table. But oh well, I keep things fairly clean around here. And germs are kinda good for them, right?





1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm lovin' all the posts! I like the Easter egg snack time. Good job getting in the pics. :)