This week has been awful. Not only is Madeline still getting up for a bottle in the middle of the night, but she's been restless at all hours too. Especially last night. She kept waking up and rolling over onto her stomach, which she HATES. So she would scream until we flipped her back over. We need to work with her on rolling back the other way so she doesn't need us everytime.
This extra lack of sleep is really getting to me though. My body just feels out of whack and I feel sick to my stomach. Thank god I'm off work tomorrow! You better believe I'm sleeping in as long as she'll let me.
To end this post on a positive note, we had such a good time with her last night BEFORE bedtime. We were sitting outside on the deck playing and she was laughing and giggling and just having a great time. I would have stood on my head while patting my tummy and eating a popsicle if she would have giggled more. It was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment