Sunday our parents came up for a grill out. It was an awesome day and I wish we could do it more often. We sat out in the backyard the whole time and Madeline was the main source of entertainment, of course. For dinner we had shish kabobs, potato casserole, tomato salad and then angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip for dessert. It was just a great day.
Then Monday I started out the day getting my butt kicked! It was bootcamp with my trainer, Nancy. She does weekend group bootcamp sessions at a local park. I was exhausted at the end. Once I recovered, I spent the afternoon getting our closets cleaned out. I got my maternity clothes organized and put away in the basement and then did the same with clothes Madeline has grown out of. Then we got all her things ready for her first day at daycare and before we knew it, the day was over.
So all in all, it was a great weekend. Here are some pictures from Sunday....








1 comment:
Too cute! She's growing like a weed!
Post a Comment