Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We have tickets!!

We are going to our first OSU football game this weekend! Yes, you read that right. Our FIRST game. We've never been and Andy got really good students tickets. From the stadium map, our seat location looks great! We are by one of the end zones, but we are pretty close to the field so we should have a great view. I'm getting really excited!! GO BUCKS!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's awesome! Make sure you get there about a 1/2 to an hour before the game so you can see the band come it... It gives me chills just thinking about it! It's such a great experience.

The band and team usually do the alma mater at the end too and that is a very cool thing to witness too!

Have a great time!!!

Go Bucks!

Sarah said...

How sad...I feel sorry for you.

J/K!!

I will not be rooting for them though...sorry!