Friday, August 29, 2008

Interesting Quirks

I guess I have been tagged to complete a list of 6 quirks, thanks to my new friend Sarah! But now its my turn to pick someone and that will be Janny!


Okay, on to my quirks......
1. I love to tell bad, cheesy jokes. It drives Andy batty but he still laughs.

2. I used to play hard rock drums. I think people that don't already know that about me would think it's out of left field. Unfortunately, the drum set has been packed away to make room for baby stuff.

3. I'm really bad at giving directions. But maybe that's just a woman thing.

4. I won't watch horror movies. They scare the crap out of me.

5. I used to shoot guns with my Dad. And not just any guns, BIG GUNS. My favorite was the Uzi.

6. I can't think of another one. If you can, post a comment. It will be interesting to see what other people think......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Interesting Andrea! Jack would love it if I like to shoot--I can't STAND it!!