Monday, August 18, 2008

Two years down and one quarter to go!

Andy has final exams tomorrow night to finish up his summer quarter and then he only has ONE QUARTER LEFT! I can't believe we can finally see the end in sight! It has been a long journey and so much has changed. Two years ago, we were newlyweds and Madeline wasn't even a twinkle in our eyes.

When he was looking into applying, he attended information sessions at two schools. One school was very lenient and said they tried to accommodate working professionals and their needs around the school schedule. The other school was the complete opposite and said they were very competitive. It would be alot of hard work and dedication to go there. Guess which one he picked? For those of you that don't know Andy, he picked the second one.

Over these two years, I have seen him grow so much and I am so incredibly proud of him. He has worked extremely hard for this and I can't wait to see him march at his graduation this December. I'm getting teary-eyed now just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. Very proud of him, as I always have been. We'll have to take lots of pictures of baby Madeline with her Daddy at graduation.

jannypie said...

that is SO. GREAT. i am so happy for your family and for Andy!! do you have plans to celebrate?