Sunday, August 10, 2008

A fun, family outing

So I was sitting around on a Sunday morning thinking it would be a normal day...Andy would work on school work and I would hang out with Madeline and keep up with chores and whatever else needed to be done. But then Andy said he didn't have much to do and he didn't feel like working. So we decided to head out for a fun day!

We took pictures before we left.....




We went to Bexley first and drove around to look at the nice houses. Andy had never been so I wanted to show him around. It's fun to dream of living in one of those places one day. Then we walked around Jeffrey Mansion Park. What a nice place! After that we headed to Easton to walk around. Madeline loves sitting and listening to the other kids play in the fountain. Here she is sitting with Daddy. Unfortunately she is in a different outfit though. :-( Someone had a little accident.
After having fun at the fountain, we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then headed home. It was a great day!!

2 comments:

jannypie said...

both of you girls look SO PRETTY!

Jill said...

Love your new blog!!!!!

Little Maddy is so cute! I love that outfit! What a doll!!!!