Friday, August 22, 2008

One week away :(

Only one more week until I go back to work and I am getting so sad. :( Fortunately though, I go back on a Friday, so it's only one day and then I get a 3-day weekend. Can't beat that! The reason is because Madeline was born on a Thursday. So they make you go back at exactly 12 weeks no matter what day it is. She won't be going to daycare that day, so that will make it easier. Andy is going to stay home with her and I'm sure I'll be calling all day to see how she is doing.

Today I went to my last Mommy Get-together for the summer. It was fun! We went to a really nice park with a playground for the older kids. Although, it was mostly babies today. I'm going to miss seeing everyone since they usually get together during the work day. Most of them are stay-at-home moms or moms on maternity leave. I didn't take any pictures today but here are pictures from the first one we attended. Madeline was only 3 weeks old.

I swear we looked like the women in the Tositos commercials with our babies in the carseats and us sitting around munchin' on finger foods. hahahaha (Madeline is on the right if you can't tell.)



Look how many babies were there! Madeline is in the lower-left corner.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your new blog Andrea! You are so creative. Good luck going back to work, it is hard!

SavvySarahDesigns said...

and we will miss you, too! :(