We visited Andy's family this weekend so they could see the baby and we could get to know Jenna's boyfriend a little better. She's been seeing him for awhile now and Andy and I had only met him ONCE! We ordered in some food and spent the evening at their house. It was a nice visit and (R)
andy seems like a really great guy. The letter "R" is in
parenthesis because my husband is a dweeb. Jenna's boyfriend's name is really Andy. But when we first heard about this guy months ago, my husband said that we can't have anymore Andy's in the family so he made up Randy and it just stuck. He knows we all call him that and I think even Jenna calls him that. Anyway, I should have taken a picture of the two of them, but I didn't think about it. They are very cute together though. Reminds me of how Andy and I were when we first started dating.
AwwwwwHere are a few pictures from the trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment