Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ault Park



Ault Park has a special place in my heart since I went there many times as a kid. So since we've been back in the area, I wanted to take the kids. It was a beautiful day and we had nothing planned, so off we went. My Grandma lives right by it so we picked her up to tag along. How sweet is this picture?




Their flower gardens are normally overflowing with beauty. But sadly, both my Grandma and I were a little disappointed at how unkempt everything was. Of the pretty flowers that were there, Madeline wanted to pick them. Which I don't think you are supposed to do.






But GG couldn't say No to this face.




Then we checked out the fountain. As soon as we walked up, Madeline started stripping off her shoes and socks to jump in. Unfortunately, this is something else that has changed over the years. This thing used to be full of kids on a hot day, including myself. But now no one is allowed in.





Madeline still made some fun of it.










We had a blast and so did GG. She said she would make pizza for next time and we'll eat it there. Sounds like a date!




No comments: