Thursday, June 9, 2011

Madeline's 3rd Birthday Party, Part 2

Madeline's party was an absolute blast and I think everyone had a great time. Most of our closest family and friends were there and that made the day extra special. She's been talking about her party for weeks so she couldn't wait for it to start. We took entirely too many pictures to post here on the blog, but I hate not to show them all for those that want to see them. So I posted a few here but to see the rest, click on this LINK. It will take you to an album with all the pictures.


The party started with coloring and getting dressed up with necklaces, earrings, bracelets and tattoos.



The adventure I posted about earlier went great and the kids loved it! However, Madeline did cry about Swiper stealing her cake. But once she got her backpack, she was over it. Now she keeps saying that Swiper is a sneaky little fox for stealing her cake.



She wasn't too comfortable with everyone singing to her, but she was definitely gonna make sure that candle was blown out.








No comments: