Saturday, June 25, 2011

Totter's Otterville

For Alexis' 2nd birthday, my sister and brother-in-law took her to Totter's Otterville and we tagged along. It's kinda like a children's museum. Our first stop was the vet hospital. Fia checked out Marshmellow the bunny.




Meanwhile, Dr. Madeline worked on a horse.





Then we made it to the dance hall for some ballerina lessons.






Then it was time to catch some fish.









They got matching butterfly face paint thanks to yours-truly. As you can see, the kid next to us was getting a little more creative.



Oh, the grocery store! Madeline LOVED this. But she got mad when the scanner didn't beep. I lied and told her I could hear it.



Notice the sparkly red shoes she put on from the dress up room next door. It was hilarious watching her clip-clap around the store shopping. And she was one serious shopper!




Fia decided to go to the diner for some lunch.



I think it was tie between the grocery store and the ball pit for Madeline's favorite activity.



All in all, it was an absolute blast and I will definitely take the kids back. I only wish it was a little closer as it's a good 40 minute drive away. But it's worth a trip every few months or so.


No comments: